Turn your iPhone or iPad into the most powerful remote to control the devices in your home. Download or create beautiful remotes so you won't need to look for your plastic ones around the house. You can forget about switching to separate apps for each of your smart devices.
Control your TV, DVD or BluRay Player, Set Top Box, Audio System, Air Conditioning, Media Player and many more
all using our beautifully designed, simple to use smart remote application.
We're committed to continuously provide remotes for smart devices controlled either through IR commands or over the WiFi network.
• SMART REMOTES: Create single remotes to have commands from all your devices.
• MACROS: Chain commands and have them executed in sequence (Movie Mode, Custom TV Channels, Light Patterns–sky's the limit)
• AUTOMATED TASKS: Set commands to be automatically executed by the app based on certain factors (Sunset/Sunrise, Timer, Volume buttons...)
• TODAY WIDGET: A special remote control that sits in your Today Notifications so you can execute most used commands without opening the app
• ALEXA: Use your Amazon Echo to execute commands through AnyMote
• WATCH APP: Your favorite remotes at your wrist so you don't have to even unlock your phone.
• GESTURES: Use this section of the app without any distractions using gestures such as tap, swipe and rotate for most used commands.
• EDIT: AnyMote has a powerful remote editor that allows you to customize each remote to make it your own.
Infrared (IR) Remotes:
Control over one million devices over Infrared (you need an AnyMote Home IR Hub for this functionality). Make those devices smart by combining remotes, set automated tasks or create complex commands made up from sequences of simple commands via the use of Macros.
We support over 99% of all brands in the world with devices such as TVs, Set Top Boxes, Air Conditioning, Video Game Consoles, Media Players which can be controlled via Infrared.
With more and more devices supported every month, AnyMote allows you to control the lighting, audio, video, electrical appliances in your home using just one app.
• Light: Control your Philips Hue, LIFX, Limitless LED, MiLight, Belkin lights' brightness, color, power state
• Smart TV: Control your Samsung, LG, LG with WebOS, Sony, Sharp smart TV sets including support for text entry, app list
• Set Top Box: DirecTV, Onkyo, Amiko
• Power Sockets: Belkin, Orvibo, TP-Link HS100/HS110
• Media Players: Roku, Plex, WDTV Live, Fire TV, Boxee, Kodi/XBMC, VLC
• Sound Systems: Sonos
You don't need any external device to control them, but for some of them you need to be connected to the WiFi network to send commands.
You will need an AnyMote Home IR hub (https://anymote.io) to control your IR devices. It's not necessary for WiFi devices.
AnyMote Home requires an iPhone 4s or later/iPad 3rd Gen or later (which have Bluetooth Low Energy) and only works while the iOS device is in range.
We can't reply to your reviews on the App Store, which is why we ask you to please contact us if you're having any issues in using the app. We do our best to make everyone using our app happy.
• Email us if you're having problems/questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Follow us on Twitter: @anymote and tweet us your comments
• Like our Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/AnyMoteHome or send us a message there
• Check out our Tutorials: https://www.anymote.io/setup
• Read our blog on Medium: https://medium.com/@anymote